My mom took me to the 3hr glucose test today. Well, I Failed!
Here were my levels:
Fasting level- Need to be lower than 96 I was 72
1 hour level- Need to be lower than 181 I was 196
2 hour level- Need to be lower than 156 I was 166
3 hour level- Need to be lower than 141 I was 104
GD puts the baby at risk of being macrosomic (weighing over 9 lbs,) which may cause shoulder dystocia, higher chance of cesarean section or other medical interventions such as vacuum or forceps assisted delivery. A child born to a mother with GD also has an increased chance of developing juvenile diabetes and the mother has an increased chance of developing type two diabetes later in her life.
I stole all that info.....I have to be put on a diet of low to no sugar content and prick my finger just like a normal diabetic person. It's crappy but whatya do? I will find out more on Tuesday when I have my appointment with the dietitian. (My poor Baby)
I want Cake.......
On another note, I weighed myself on my home scale and it said I was up to 156lbs. Which means I have only gone up about 5 lbs. since The beginning of June. I hope my scale is right.


