Thursday, November 12, 2009

3rd Visit With The Pediatrician & 1st Vaccines

Dr. Costa gave me my 2 month check up today. My height was 1'11.25" (87%) and my weight was 11lbs. 14oz. (83%) and my head circumference was 15.24" (56%). I am much bigger and still as perfect as can be!  After the exam they gave me my Vaccines.  1 intranasal and 3 shots.  It was so horrible!  I turned beet red and quit breathing for what Mommy and Daddy thought was an eternity.  When I finally did breath I let out the loudest scream they had ever heard.  Both of them almost lost it and I don't think they ever want to bring me back to that place.  I keep telling them that it is for my own good and I think they will come back to their senses once they forget how tramatic it was for all of us.  They also tried to get the H1N1 Vaccine while they were at the Doctors office however, they ran out just minutes before we got there.  Hopefully they will be able to get it soon so that they can keep us all safe and healthy.  Tata for now!