Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nana's Birthday & Superbowl Sunday

Mommy made Nana this fabulous cake! 
















You know Grandma, I've been doing some thinking. I want to thank you for being born. Seriously, if you weren't born, Dad wouldn't be, and neither would I. And if I wasn't born you wouldn't be getting this extra special letter. And if you weren't getting this extra special letter, then the mailman would have one less thing to deliver. And if the mailman had less to deliver then he might lose his job. And if he lost his job then the unemployment rate would go up even higher. And if it went up higher that would bum everyone out. Wow, that means if you weren't born, everyone would be bummed out. I would be especially bummed, not just because I wouldn't be here, but because everyone would miss out on the best lady in the whole wide world. YOU! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nana!