Wednesday, March 16, 2011

1 1/2 Years Old




















 What a milestone I have hit.  I am toddling all over the place and now the terrible two's seem to be creeping up on me sooner than ever.  I went to the pediatrician today.  Dr. Mason said that I was exceptionally smart and a perfect little girl.  Then there was a pause, and he said, "Wow, she is VERY tall."  My height was 34 1/2 inches (99%) and my weight was 25 lbs. 6.9 oz. (75%).  He told us that you can get a pretty close estimate on how tall your child will be as an adult if you multiply their height by two when they turn two years old.  If I keep growing at the same pace I have been, that would make me around 6'6" as an adult.  Luckily, the Doctor said that these calculations aren't that accurate and I am also at the end of another growth spurt.  He is guessing I will probably be 5'8" or 5'9", which is much more realistic to Mommy and Daddy too.  I also received my last round of shots until Kindergarten.  Yay, I am so glad that is over.  Mommy forgot her camera today so all she had was her cell phone to take my picture.  Oh well, better picture next time.  Happy Saint Patricks Day tomorrow!