Mommy & Daddy bought me comforter and sheet set for my new bed and Great Grandma Mary bought me a mattress. It is finally all set up. I absolutely love it and have never slept so deeply before. There is a bunch of storage all around and I have my big toys stuffed beneath it for now. A collapsible desk is meant for that space but a fort seems much more appropriate.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
My Big Girl Bed
Mommy & Daddy bought me comforter and sheet set for my new bed and Great Grandma Mary bought me a mattress. It is finally all set up. I absolutely love it and have never slept so deeply before. There is a bunch of storage all around and I have my big toys stuffed beneath it for now. A collapsible desk is meant for that space but a fort seems much more appropriate.






