Friday, November 11, 2011
Parker's Monster Mash
I had my first KIDS ONLY party tonight. It was a monster themed birthday party for Parker. Mommy was a bit uneasy when leaving and apparently she had every right to be. Forty-five minutes after leaving she got "the call". I was crying for Mommy and Brandie tried everything she could to make me feel better but nothing worked. Mommy brought Daddy back to the party and decided after having cupcakes it was time to go. I didn't really want to play with all the other kids. I must have been overwhelmed with everything. Maybe next year I will be more confident.
What's new: I am obsessed with Mickey Mouse Club House. I know the intro to every episode by heart. I can't say "marbles", instead I say "margles". I can tell you my full name and how old I am. I am learning how to do chores like, emptying the bathroom garbage and helping Mommy dry dishes and swap laundry. I can not only do a perfect saumersault but can also do a bridge. Mommy and Daddy think it is pretty amazing. I am jumping a lot, jumping over things, jumping off of things and even galloping.



