Sunday, May 27, 2012

Almost Summer














What's New:  We are so close to Summer that I can feel it!  Mommy just found out that I do not make the age cut-off date to start preschool this Fall.  Darn.  Mommy will be starting school soon and we aren't sure what we will be doing about childcare yet.  I can now recite my address and I know that we live near the Columbia river.  My balance is getting much better. Tumbling class has truly paid off.  I can skip, jump swing on a bar and even a rope.  I am getting better at puzzles and I am more of a daredevil than a scaredy cat.  Daddy just got a free quad from work.  It is a 90cc in amazing condition. It is much too big for me right now but I have a blast toodling around on it with my parents.  I have been collecting quail eggs as a daily chore.  I am very gentle and enjoy doing it. If you ask me my favorite color, it is Pink.  Favorite animal,  a bear.  Favorite activity, playing in the mud or climbing.  I think I was meant to be a younger sister to a few brothers.  I am tom boyish at it's best!