Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Christmas 2012
I lead our Cand light Church Service in "Twinkle-Twinkle Little Star", watched the polar express, put on my comfy new pajamas, and set cookies & milk out for Santa along with a carrot for the reindeer. Everything was perfect on Christmas Eve until I went to bed. By Christmas morning I had a barking cough and a temperature of 101.3, a fever that was consistent throughout the night. I told Daddy, "There are eyeballs on the food in my tummy." I wasn't feeling very well but that didn't stop me from seeing Santa leave my presents under the tree. We awoke to bells ringing in the front room. Daddy stayed in bed while Mommy and I huddled in the hallway spying on the man in the red suit. I told Mommy "Santa is VERY tall". Mommy said not to let him see us because we were supposed to be sleeping and we didn't want to scare Santa away. After he left you could tell I was excited for all of the presents but my poor exhausted little body produced a pretty anticlimactic reaction. The rest of our day was pretty lazy. Toys, medicine, naps and food, I was spoiled rotten. Hopefully next year I will feel better.



