Tuesday, June 9, 2009

26 Weeks Prenatal Visit

I had a very quick visit with the midwife today. She asked if there were any questions I had for her and how I was feeling. Of course there was nothing to say because I have been feeling great so the visit only lasted about 10 minutes. I gained quite a bit since the last visit with her (12lbs). I am up to 150lbs and she measured my uterus with a paper measure. Everything was right on track. She also gave me the drink to test for gestational diabetes.  She would like me to do it within the next couple weeks. I just have to drink it and have the lab draw my blood 1hr later. I didn't have any protein in my urine this time, Yay! I will have my next visit in a month and then we will have our visits every 2 weeks or so until the finale. I am starting to get ultra Excited.  Only 100 more days to go until my due date!