Friday, September 3, 2010
Milestones
I have learned so many new things recently. I still prefer to crawl across the floor but I have been making 4 to 5 unaided steps between couches and people now. I dance, clap, and jump all of the time, even when Mommy asks me to. I climb on everything including the coffee table and couches. My favorite toys are cars that I can push across the floor, blocks and riding toys. I can point to your nose, eyes, and mouth. I play Peek a boo and Patty cake and initiate both. I have been completely changed over to whole milk this week and haven't had any problems. I am working on some sign language and my first sign was "Milk". I am generally very good about signing for milk when I want it. I love all table food that I have tried so far and some of my favorites are cantalope, gyros, crackers, hummus and green beans. I can feed myself with my hands and make a big effort to eat with a spoon but I still need a lot of practice. I have started saying my own name but it always seems to come out "Denda" or "Duhduh". I will even say my name and point if I see a picture of myself hanging up or on the computer. I generally sleep all night from around 8pm until 8am give or take a couple hours. I am very easy to put to sleep as long as it is within my regular tired window. Overall, my parents are still very lucky to have a baby as great as me!


