Sunday, September 13, 2009
BabyGap & Nausea
We took a 45 minute trip to Baby Gap in Hillsboro today and used a gift certificate from one of my clients at A Dog's Life! I picked out some socks and a pair of 3-6 month old embroidered jeans. The jeans were an "I need these" purchase. Originally $35.00 they were marked down to $18.00. Luckily I had that gift card because there was no stopping me, I had to have them! The funny thing is, I don't even spend $35.00 on a pair of jeans for myself let alone a pair that I might be able to get my foot into. The whole way there and back I was super-nauseated and because I read all of the time I found that this can be an early labor symptom. Yay! I was also super duperly over emotional when we got home. I cried and cried because I felt I was hurting everyone's feelings. I figured this had something to do with all of the hormones from early labor. I sure hope so. I am overall still comfortable but I am getting so excited. I just want to meet her already! Landon told me that he was ready today too. I think he is getting super excited along with me (either that or tired of my hormones). Today was the date that Lizzy from my message board predicted I would have Kendra. Well, it came and went...


